Kensington Palace Gardens mansion
- Owned by Cyprus-registered A. Corp Trustee Limited, care of U.K.-registered MHC (Services) Limited, and of Chrysanthou Mylona, 3,3030 Limassol, Cyprus.
- According to financial statements from Dec. 31, 2020, MHC (Services) Limited was controlled by the British Virgin Islands-registered Norma Investments Limited, which in turn was controlled ultimately owned by Roman Abramovich.
- Days after Abramovich was sanctioned by the U.K. government, in March 2022, David Davidovich — widely reported to be one of Roman Abramovich’s closest associates — became the new “personal with significant control” over MHC (Services) Limited.
- The property acquisition was financed by Lindeza Worldwide Limited, a company linked to Abramovich and registered in the British Virgin Islands.
- In 2016, Lindeza was named in a suspicious activity report filed with the U.S. government after it received an almost $8 million wire payment that a U.S. bank deemed suspicious and indicative of potential layering of funds.